.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Year Ago...

Happy 1st Birthday, Lucy Noelle!!



One year ago, Carey and I packed our bags and headed to the hospital. 
We were so excited to meet our baby girl!


At 4:48pm the most beautiful baby girl was placed in my arms. 
I fell in love. 
There is no way to describe the love you have for your child. 
It's a whole new kind of love that you never knew you had.
6lbs. 2 oz. 19 1/2 inches
My tiny little "peanut"!


Just look at those eyes and that cute little smile. You would be in love too. :)


From the moment Lucy was born she was alert and calm. 
We couldn't believe how easy-going she was. I don't think she ever cried in the hospital!
Well, except when she got her shot and they gave her a bath.....


Was she ever this small?


Lucy was such a cuddly baby. She was content just to snuggle.



So happy to be a family of 3!


This year has been the best year of our lives. We can't imagine life without Lucy!
She is happy, silly and oh so much fun!
Not a day goes by when she doesn't crack me up!
Our lives have been filled with lots of extra joy since having this girlie.
It's hard to be sad when you have this little sunshine in your life!


We have quite the little ham. She gets her "showmanship" from Daddy.




And her personality from Mommy.


We are so thankful that God has blessed us with this child and placed her in our care. 
Being a mommy is the best thing I've ever done!
I can't wait for all the years to come with my Lucy Noelle!


No comments:

Post a Comment