.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tiny Feet

Lucy took 13 steps last night! 
Hooray, baby girl! 
I am so proud of her. 
She is a little cautious when it comes to walking,
but in the past few days she is becoming more brave! 
On Sunday, she took 9 steps 
and then she amazed me last night with 13. :) 
I think by the time she's 13 months she'll have the hang of it. 
Well, sort of.
Why is walking so hard for my little one? 
Because she's tiny, tiny, tiny!
About 20% percentile for weight. 
She's still a little pudgy so I've never been worried. 
Just petite like me. 
BUT, her weight isn't why walking is hard.....it's her feet! 
They're a baby size 3. 
For those of you who aren't familiar with baby sizes 
that's an average 6-9 month size foot. 
Lucy is 12 1/2 months. :) 
And most babies have fat pillow-top feet. Not my girlie! 
She has tiny, skinny and narrow feet.
So no wonder walking is hard!
There you have it.....my thoughts on the subject. 
So we're going to be practicing our walking 
and I'll keep you posted on progress!

1 comment:

  1. Our little girl was always in the 20% or below for her age/ht./weight until she turned 2. Now she's right smack dab in the middle :) Our little guy is in a size 4 shoe and he is 18 months. They all grow differently and it's great you aren't worried. Little Lucy looks perfectly healthy and happy :) You must be a great mom because it sounds like you just love it :)

    ReplyDelete