.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas! Love Carey, Tali and Lucy

SO, check out our Christmas card above!! Shutterfly has really made me love them this year. I got $120 worth of cards---FREE! I just had to pay shipping (which could have been cheaper if I didn't procrastinate making cards and then have to rush my order!) =)
Anyway, Shutterfly is also giving me $25 to use on future projects just for posting our card on Blogger! Great for me since I don't have enough cards to give to EVERYONE.
Now all my Facebook friends can see our card up close. Yay!
It seems like Santa HAS been good to me this year.
I'm going to use my $25 to Shutterfly on a cute calendar full of Lucy pictures
---just what I've always wanted! So excited.


Merry Christmas from the Wilsons!
Carey, Tali and Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment