.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Little Orange Packages of Happiness....

From the moment I received the first e-mail about my little orange package arriving from Shutterfly, I knew we would have a long lasting happy relationship. :) The reason: inside the email there was a note. This note said, "Exciting news. A little orange package is on it's way with your pictures!" For some reason, I loved the way they worded the "exciting news " part. Short and simple. It made me smile. 

Since my first picture order I have put together these awesome photo books for some family members. I am currently playing around with their calendars--LOVE them! Maybe Santa will be good to me and bring me some holiday $$...then I will use that $$ for my calendar. :) (Filled with pictures of Lucy, of course.)

Anyway, Shutterfly has made me happy all over again. They are offering Bloggers 50 FREE Christmas photo cards. Yes, please! I have seen a few blogging friends post this and decided I had to get in on it too! I love love love saving money! Plus, Christmas cards didn't get done last year. Our sweet Lucy was born December 7th, and well, Christmas cards weren't at the top of my list. Plus, I was gigantic and didn't want my photo on a card for all to see! Ha! 
Here's a picture of my little bundle of joy last Christmas. 

This year I have no excuse. 
Here are some of my favorite card designs. It's so hard to narrow them down. I love most all of Shutterfly's adorable holiday photo cards. Let me know what you think!




I'm leaning toward card #2. It's Carey's fav. But it doesn't have quite enough spaces for photos. How do I choose just 3 pictures of Lucy? 
Actually, 2 pictures. 1 is going to be of all 3 of us. 
Decisions. 
At least I don't have to decide where I'm getting my 2010 Christmas cards! 
Thank you Shutterfly!!!

Want to get in on it too??
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment