.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lately....

Again, I've been a bad blogger. Life has been crazy around here.
But, I have a cup of coffee and a napping baby. 
Hopefully life will stay this way for the next hour or so. :)

It's birthday week around here!! Carey celebrated his b-day Sunday and mine is this Sunday. Although I'm not sure who planned daylight savings on my birthday this year. Losing an hour of sleep is not the best present....but whatever. 

We went bowling last weekend.
Here are a few pics from the outing. 



This morning we were playing dress up. 
Here is my little princess showing off her cute-ness.





It's getting a little hard to take pictures these days since Lucy won't stay still for 2 seconds. She's constantly running around playing like crazy! She loves finding ways to be mischievous. Like when I found her licking the leftover "cha-ca" (chocolate) out of the Ben & Jerry's container. My fault for leaving it out. She enjoyed some extra "cha-ca" while I took pictures. =)


Who needs hands?
 So that's what we've been up to.
Lucy is growing and changing so fast. 

She is still talking up a storm. 
She's figuring out "up" and "down." 
Sometimes she'll hold her arms to be picked up and say, "down!"
Haha. She makes me laugh!
I think she's getting the hang of it now. 
The past day she's been getting it right. :)

It's amazing how fast Lucy has become a little girl. 
The other day she brought me her shoe and said, 
"Put shoe on."
What!? 

Sentences? Am I ready for this?

I have countless stories but they must wait.
Hopefully you all will get another update tomorrow. 
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment