.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Growing Up

It's official. Lucy is not a baby anymore. 
No more chubby, bald, squishy, 
itty bitty, drool-y peanut like this...


...when she was helpless and could not defend herself 
against my love of silly hats.


And my love for girly dress up things.


 Even back then she was a little smarty pants. 
Just look at her reading this animal book.


She's always been a little dare devil 


Not that this has ever turned out well for her.


Personality?--TONS of it.


Pretty much irresistible. 
At least this mommy thinks so.


 Now Lucy is a walking, jumping, singing, talking 
(and still pretty bald) toddler!


I still make her wear silly hats and bows. 
But sadly, she now knows how to take them off. 
Bummer.


She does let me play dress up with her though. 
This makes me happy.

Lucy reads books to me now. 
Yesterday she correctly pointed to 
each thing I asked in her word book. 
(appx. 50-60 words)
Then she said every word.
I was shocked.


Still a daredevil. NO concept of danger.
I try to teach her. It doesn't do much good.


Mischievous.


SO mischievous.  


Don't worry. 
The personality isn't going anywhere.


Still irresistible as ever!


2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie, Tali! Seems like quite the active little girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post...and you too :-)

    ReplyDelete