.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Adventures in Mommyhood

As I was picking up the house this morning I had to stop and smile. There was a bright orange crab in the sheets while I was making my bed. This would have seemed so bizarre before having a child. Now finding bath toys in my bed is just another "norm." =) 

The other day I was doing dishes and Carey was supervising Lucy's dinner. I looked over and said, "Hey, could you get that green bean off the wall." Carey acted so normal. Yeah, sure. Whatever. Green beans and bananas and carrots and graham crackers are often stuck to the wall. But I just had to laugh! Phrases like that would have seemed so strange before but now they don't phase us a bit. 
Love you, kiddo!


I can't imagine life without Lucy! Even though it looks like a tornado went though my house most days I wouldn't change it for the world! 


Miss Lucy, you bring so much light into our lives. 
Your name means "bringer of light." 
You definitely do just that! 
Shine on, Sweetheart!



1 comment:

  1. Tali, it is so evident that you love being a mommy :) It really is the best "job" around :)

    ReplyDelete