.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss Personality

I am so far behind in my blogging--it's not even funny. I have many posts swimming around in my head but they are just going to have to wait.

This weekend Lucy got to visit with her Grandmother and Granddaddy. She was Miss Personality as always. My birthday is in about 2 weeks and Mom and Dad W. gave me and Lucy matching aprons. Lucy looks super cute in hers!! I am envisioning many cookie baking dates in our future. I love my little helper!



Lucy just started "posing" for the camera. Let me tell ya, it couldn't be cheesy-er. Haha! Here's the new pose. What do ya think???


She like squints one eye and gives a silly grin. What a little ham!


She seriously makes me laugh all day long with the things she does. Love this girlie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment