.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 12

Almost to the end of the 1st trimester. Woo hoo! I am not sad to see it go. This baby has not been as kind to my body as Lucy was. I'm still very tired and a little nauseous--especially in the mornings. But I've been feeling well enough to go about my days and get good work outs in at the gym. Those things were not happening easily a few weeks ago. I am praying that as week 13 rolls around I'll be back to my normal self. :)
I still fit into all of my clothes (yay!) although my skinny jeans are starting to get a little snug. I officially found my all time favorite maternity clothing item though. These shorts. I LOVE them. I will be buying them in every color. Haha. Good thing there's only 1 other color. :) But seriously, most maternity clothes are huge on me. These shorts fit great and aren't too big at all! And the best part is that they are super, amazingly, wonderfully comfy. You might catch me wearing them next summer when I'm not even preggo.
12 weeks, 2 days today. Baby is the size of a plum or a medium shrimp. =) Not much more to report.  
Here's a 12 week picture comparison. Decided wearing the same outfit would make the comparison even better. :) 12 weeks with new baby on the TOP. 12 weeks with Lucy on the BOTTOM.




No comments:

Post a Comment