.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

17 Months


As of May 7, Lucy is 17 months! 
Here's what she's up to.....

-Making messes. She is my little tornado. Constantly on the go and leaving a trail!
-Being silly. She loves to joke around and play tricks. She loves to crack herself up and lives to have fun!
-Talking, talking, talking my ear off. She is now putting together phrases all on her own. Some new ones this month were: "I'm fine!"--I was trying to protect her and she pushed me away while saying this. Ha! and "You scared me."--Hahaha! I laughed so hard when she told me this. Lucy can carry on a conversation with you answering questions or offering answers even if you didn't want any. Yesterday while I was gone teaching piano Carey said to Lucy, "Mommy should be home by now." Lucy answered, "She's bye-bye." =) 
-Kinda picky with eating. She has issues with textures and we're making a little progress. Most meals still consist of a combination of some of the following items: cheese, lunch meat, crackers, cereal, green beans, carrots, oranges, peaches, blackberries, applesauce and milk. She is finally eating broccoli now too. I am proud of her since the texture is weird.
-Showing interest in potty training. I think I'm going to wait another couple of months before I really try this though! 
-Singing and dancing. Lucy will sing along with anything and loves moving to music!
-Sleeping a little less. SAD DAY FOR MOMMY! =) Haha. She's still a good sleeper but I think we might be headed for only one nap every day. Some days she still wants 2 but others only 1. She goes to bed between 7 and 7:30 and has started waking up by 7 every morning. I guess 9am couldn't last forever! 
Lots more too....but those are the highlights. Here are some pictures from this month. Not the greatest since she won't stand still! But they will have to do. Love, love, love this girlie!!





Lucy roasted her first marshmallow this month! Yum!


Smelling the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment