.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Update: Week 10

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I am so blessed to be a mommy! Even though Lucy wears me out and demolishes the house in seconds flat like a little tornado, I can't imagine life without my sweet baby! I am so thankful God has chosen to place precious babies into my care.






Yesterday also marked 10 weeks in my pregnancy. 1/4 of the way there! :) My baby is the size of a prune. (I love the fruit/veggie visuals.) I think the nausea is beginning to let up. It's worse in the mornings and levels off by afternoon. Hopefully it will soon be gone for good! I'm on track for only gaining 5 lbs. during the first trimester. Better hit the gym today though since I've been enjoying Starbucks 1/2 price frappuccino happy hour for the last 3 days. I can't help it if I need an energy boost around 3pm! Plus, you all know I'm a coffee lover and sadly can't stomach coffee these days. But don't worry, frappuccinos ALWAYS sound yummy. Especially around 3pm. Good thing this deal only lasts a week. :)

Here's a 10 week baby bump picture. My tummy is definitely starting to pop out now. Also adding a pic when I was pregnant with Lucy at 10 weeks. WARNING: I was about 10 lbs. heavier than I am now and it shows! Yikes. Something weird is going on with the lighting too with my eyes. But here it is anyway for comparison. Oh dear.

10 weeks yesterday and at 10 weeks with Lucy (on right). 








1 comment:

  1. Cute teensy bump! I am excited for you guys! ...and you must think normal people look super obese...lol

    ReplyDelete