.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

There's lots of fluffy white stuff out there! 
What does that mean for me and Lucy? 
Snow Day!

Usually I teach all day on Mondays, but not today! :) 
I declared it a jammie day. 
Lucy and I have been hanging out together,
cozy and warm, watching the beautiful snow fall. 
Nope, we didn't go outside and play in it. 
We had lots of fun in the snow while we were in AZ. 
Today we enjoyed it from the coziness of our jammies. =)
What did we do to pass the time?

We watched Baby Einstein.....

I left her on her own for a few minutes and this is how I found her.
Totally chilled. Ha!



Played in the bathtub.....


Entertained ourselves.....


Had tickle wars.....


Watched the "no" fall....
(That's how Lu says snow. 
Just add one of these [~] to the "n" and you've got it!)


Napped, ate snacks, read "boos" (books), 
practiced animal noises.....

This is Lucy mid- MOO. She's great at the cow noise. :)

And pondered being mischievous.....


It was a good day!
Maybe we'll do it again tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment