.

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Heart Starbucks

Starbucks. Yes, I love it. Working there for 2 years probably made it worse. I still mourn my 30% discount every time I go. Anyway, I have a little cutie who is her mama's daughter! She LOVES yummy coffee. My mother actually introduced Miss Lucy Lu to the wonder of this amazing liquid. Thanks. But, it was bound to happen sooner or later. In Lucy's case....much sooner. :) Now, I don't think Lu would like plain black coffee. I'm not even a big fan! But give her a Mocha--now that's a different story! She also thought Sbux Blueberry Scones were yummy. :) But who wouldn't? At 430 calories a pop, crusted with big clumps of sugar and filled with sweet and sour blueberries? Yeah, they're pretty good. Not so good for you.. BUT, Lucy could use the calories. She's such a tiny little peanut. I maybe helped her eat a little of the scone.....maybe.
Here are a few pics of our latest Starbucks date.


We let her lick the lid clean.....


And sip the last few drops from the cup....


Yep, it was yummy! Chocolate on the face to prove it....


Lucy was a happy camper!

2 comments:

  1. If you send this picture of Lucy licking the lid, she might get a free latte to share with mommy. You should try it:)

    ReplyDelete