.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day #2

Today was day #2 of being stuck at home! One of our cars is in need of a new battery AND tire. Getting it back in shape is first on the list for this weekend! 
Until then, Lucy and I are totally stuck. I'm not a fan of being completely stuck and I may have gone crazy if Timmy hadn't come to play with Lucy while I reminded myself that yes, there is an outside world. I went and played in Target. :) Well, if you consider buying bananas, peanut butter and baby food "playing." It was just good to get out. 


Lucy loves Uncle Timmy. 


He has pretty sweet stuff on his phone. 
And he makes a good pillow. 


The rest of the day was spent doing the same ol' stuff. 
Like the always popular bath time.... 


And telling Lucy "I Love You" 7000 times.....


And Lucy climbing the stairs when I'm not looking......




And letting my child play with items that are not toys....
(Oh wait, was that me?)  =)


Tomorrow....I need a PROJECT! Operation: "Clean Out the Storage Closet" will begin at nap time. Good thing, cause Lucy might go crazy if I take ANOTHER picture of her. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment