.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Eating Puffs and Making Music

Lucy loves to eat. :) We've recently discovered the wonderful world of puffs! These are little pieces of puffed grain that dissolve almost instantly in your mouth. I like this because she can eat them all day long and I don't have to worry about her choking. I also love how these puffs have helped her learn how to feed herself! Her little fingers are so cute pinching the pieces and bringing them to her mouth. I love it. :) 


I certainly love these little puffs too--not for the taste though (they're a little bland). But they are nice when I need to get some work done. I stick Lucy in her highchair where I can see her and give her a pile of puffs to keep her busy.


I love puffs!

Lucy also loves music. She enjoys playing with the puffs container. It makes a great shaker! She hums along too. :) My little singer. She often makes sing-song noises while playing. I hope she turns out to be musical! She loves to play the piano. Those keys are so much fun to bang on! Hopefully we'll start making more beautiful music in a few years. She's also content to sit and listen to me play. Amazing since she's constantly on the move! Oh, how I love her.
Shake shake shake!!

Playing piano with Daddy

Little Mozart in the making. :)
See Mommy, I can play like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment