.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Frozen Yogurt Dots

I've seen these little guys floating around Pinterest the past few weeks and decided it was time to give them a try! Also, it's one of the easier ideas on Pinterest and I don't have much free time these days! Sorry for the lack of pics. Just use your imagination!!

I decided to use Greek yogurt because I really love Greek yogurt. It's better for you, has less sugar, it's thicker, it's yummier, etc., etc.... Plus the little A&E cups are 99 cents this week at Hy-Vee. I got a few different flavors but today I tried Almond Creme. I'm thinking a fruity flavor would be better for these after trying them. But almond was still tasty!

Super easy--- I spooned the cup of Greek yogurt into a small ziplock baggie. Cut a little hole in the corner and squeezed little dots of yogurt onto wax paper. BTW, it's like this yogurt was meant to be squeezed out of a baggie. It was so fast and easy and fun!

Anyway, I froze them for a bit and out came  pop-able yogurt-y treats! I think these will be great for summertime. Hoping Lucy loves them too! Carey told me they are too girly for him.....but I might be able to get him to convert. He'll probably sneak them. :)

This idea gets 2 thumbs up from me!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these on Pinterest and want to try them too :) They sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete