.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just some thoughts....

Two posts in one week. Yes, amazing. :) I have my 35 week pregnancy update all ready for you too! I just have to take a new picture. Hopefully I can post it before week 36. Ha!

What are Miss Lucy and I up to this morning?

*Sipping Starbucks. Which was given to me in a festive red Christmas cup. Just because it's November 1st does not make it Christmastime! I will savor the last few weeks of fall before getting myself in the spirit. :) 

*Popcorn for breakfast. Lucy has been in a really picky-eater mood recently--like not even drinking milk. Frustrating! This morning she discovered the leftover popcorn from our movie last night. I guess there are worse things she could eat for breakfast. (Sigh)

*Wondering if I can make it 4-5 (or dare I say 6!) more weeks. Little elbows, knees and feet are painfully poking at me right now. She has run out of space! Time to think about coming out. :) How about in 3 weeks? I told myself I wouldn't wish for an early delivery since Lucy was late.....but I think that's hopeless. Plus, could I really get bigger? I think not. 

*Watching Aladdin. Lucy's current favorite princess movie. She loves it. Keeps her happy while mommy gets some morning chores done---and some blogging, of course! :)

*Savoring our Savior. I've been going through my yearly journey of C.J. Mahaney's "Living the Cross Centered Life." I don't know about you, but I need to read this book at least once a year (maybe more!). I am too quick forget the wonder of the cross. "The debt was so great, that while man alone owed it, only God could pay it."--Anselm

*Meditating on Hebrews 4:14-16- 

 "Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast or confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help  in time of need." 


*Spending time with friends. Lucy and I are getting ready to head out. I am so thankful for godly loving friends and our church family!


Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Here's a picture of my cutie pie. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment