.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pregnancy Update: Week 36

36 Weeks! Praise the Lord for getting us this far! I had a wonderful appointment with my midwife this morning. Drumroll......I am dilated 1cm, 50% effaced and baby is head down and getting low at a -1! Trying not to get my hopes up, but maybe we'll have a November baby?? :) I would totally love her to arrive between weeks 38 and 40. I still need another week or two to get everything ready, but then she's welcome to come come come! Just by feel, my midwife is guessing Baby A. is nearing about 6lbs. Since Lucy was 6.2 lbs. I am def. feeling just as big as when I gave birth last time. Not sure I want to be stretched out for another month!

I've been getting all of the itty bitty baby laundry done this past week. Not gonna lie, it's been super fun. I am so glad I get to use all of these cutie pie baby girl clothes again. I can't believe Lucy was ever so tiny!


I am going to try to finish getting everything ready for baby this week. Then next week maybe a little last minute deep cleaning and making frozen meals to have on hand. Exciting times!

Anyway, not much else to report. Feeling pretty good and still able to exercise most days. I feel like my body is in great shape. I can't walk super fast anymore, but my energy doesn't wear out. Hopefully I've gotten myself in good shape for labor! Here's a picture comparison. After perusing through pictures, I have come to the conclusion that even though I am appx. 15-20 lbs. smaller at this stage than I was with Lucy, my belly is definitely bigger! These pics show 35 weeks with Lucy (top) and 36 weeks with Annie (bottom). (Had to self-timer this 36 week pic so the angle is a little off!)

35 weeks with Lucy


36 weeks with Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment