.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!

I love Fridays. I love them because at the end of the day my wonderful hubby comes home to us all weekend!
I love them because I clean the house and everything is sparkly. There are lots more reasons too. But those seem to be my favorite right now.

I have definitely stuck to my plan of keeping busy before baby. I feel like I didn't get near as much accomplished for her arrival this week as I wanted! Sunday marks 37 weeks and I'm getting a little nervous she might come in the next 2 weeks. Braxton-Hicks contractions are getting much more intense and often. So the waiting begins. :) Not sure I enough time to finish everything around here and then prepare my mind for labor! I still want to browse my childbirth book again and make freezer meals and deep clean the house. Add chasing a crazy 2 year old around and keeping up with everyday stuff. Yikes. How am I going to handle having two?? :)

Yesterday I spent the entire day making Christmas goodies with one of my best friends, Christine. She's in the third trimester with her baby girl too. So you can just imagine two very pregnant girls cooking (and tasting) for almost 7 hours! But let me tell ya, we made some great stuff! Everything is in the freezer and ready to get out at Christmastime. Mmm! Only downside.....my low back is not happy with me today for being on my feet so long. Not happy at all.

Anyway, better stop blogging and re-assemble the infant car seat, swing and bouncer! And get some story-time and snuggling in with the sweetest girlie I know. :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful use of the waiting time! and what a good idea to make Christmas goodies early and freeze them!

    ReplyDelete