.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Earrings

Miss Lucy got her ears pierced! Check out this cutie pie.


I have been wanting to get them done for a while and finally just took her! I brought Carey along which was a mistake. I think daddies should be blissfully unaware of the pain involved. He has already informed me that he will not be coming along when I get baby girl #2's done. :) 
Lucy did pretty well. She cried and it made me sad. I think she was more scared than anything. But the girl said she did better than most kids. I wouldn't want to be there for "most kids"! After we were done we took her to Barnes and Noble to play in the kids section. She forgot all about her ears. Now she gets a little annoyed when I try to clean them, but she's doing great. And I think she looks like quite the little lady! 



While we were at Claire's getting her ears pierced Lucy had fun looking at all of the pretty earrings on display. I know that she's going to love picking out different earrings to wear! I plan to get her some Ariel and Minnie Mouse earrings for our Disney trip in September. Can't wait! I love having a little girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment