.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Recently

Wow. I have been so bad at keeping up with my blog these days. Having a wild toddler running around while fighting pregnancy fatigue and nausea has had me a little tied up. :) But it is time for an update!
We're enjoying summertime even though it has been extremely hot this week! We've played inside a lot and played a Chick-fil-A a lot. Chick-fil-A is Mommy and Lucy's new favorite hang out. ;) Miss Lucy would play in that play-place for an hour if I let her (maybe more!). I get a little teary-eyed thinking of my baby being big enough to climb up in that huge thing all by herself and knowing right where the slide is to come back down to me. *Sniff* I am happy we'll be adding a new baby soon since Lucy is such a big girl now! I'm making this her 19 month update since later this week we'll be finding out the gender of our baby and I plan to devote a blog post to this exciting event!!

Lucy: 19 Months Old

Lucy, you are growing up too fast for Mommy. It's hard to believe that 1 year ago you looked like this.


My little chubby baby. Not even crawling. No teethers. No hair. But even back then you had lots of smiles and tons of personality. You were much easier 1 year ago. You stayed in the same place when I put you down. You ate whatever I fed you. You could fall asleep anywhere. Now you're a wiggly bundle of energy and you keep me on my toes! You love to run around and play at the park. Everyone is a friend to you! (Although you're still not a pro at sharing.) You talk all of the time. ALL of the time. I made a list of the different words you can say....I stopped at 200 and could have kept going! You usually speak in sentences. I have lots of fun carrying on conversations with my little Lucy Bug. Your favorite activity is coloring. You are a wonderful artist and I love displaying your work on the fridge. It's the most beautiful art I have ever seen!


You love to watch movies and ask for them all of the time. I limit them but am thankful you are happily entertained so I can get work done sometimes! Your favorite movie is 101 Dalmatians. You love all of the puppies. :) Other activities you enjoy are puzzles and reading. You still love music and sang the entire alphabet A-Z this month! I was amazed and very proud. You are a great listener and often repeat words or sayings after hearing them only once. You are sometimes a picky eater but we're working on that. You like noddles a lot and peaches and oranges. Grapes, apples and berries are favorites too. You wear size 18-24 month clothes and even fit into some 2T shirts! Your hair is also growing (yay!) and I can put it into a cute little ponytail. I think it's adorable but Daddy thinks it makes you look like a ninja. That's silly. :) Here are a few pictures from this month of fun! I love you sweet Lucy and wouldn't trade a moment.....even if I am tired. I'm very happy and love being your mommy!

You've made some big messes with food recently. You know the fast-track way to the bath tub! Silly girl!



You love playing with Daddy. He can get the biggest smiles and giggles out of you!




You are such a sweetheart. You love your toys and dolls. Here you are reading to Dolly.


You baked cookies with Mommy for the first time this month! They were yummy!



My beautiful Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment