.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet Friendship

God has so graciously blessed me with such wonderful friends! When I was about 13 or 14 my parents prayed for godly friends to come into my life. He sent many friends over my high school years, but two very special ones--Lauren and Christine. Over the many years and miles that have separated us, we've always remained close. I love these girls so much and I am so thankful for them! 
We've been through a lot together. We had high school sleepovers and ice cream parties. Then Lauren and I kept Christine sane and gave her some much needed breaks during dental hygiene school. :) We all encouraged each other and shared memories when we would come back on break during college. Lauren and I both lived in Greenville, SC after we got married. We shared weekly Starbucks dates on her lunch hour. I miss those! Now she lives in Indiana. Christine and I both live in Kansas City now and get together as often as we can. It's always fun when Lauren comes back to visit and we can spend time together again!
Here we are Christmas of '07.....

We've enjoyed the excitement of being in each others weddings.....

Here we are at mine.....
And Lauren's....

And Christine's....(Disclaimer--I was 7 months pregnant in Christine's wedding if I seem a little large in these photos.) =)


Every time we're all together we try to get a picture! Here we are in August '09. Lucy's in there too. :) 


Recently we've all enjoyed becoming Mommies!
April '10--Lauren and Emmy, Me and Lucy
3 babies in 1 year! It's exciting to be entering into this new stage of life with my best friends! 

Aunt Tali meeting baby Cade:
Aunt Tali meeting baby Emmy:




Lucy meeting Emmy:

Lucy meeting Cade:


The 3 babies all together!
This precious picture is of all of us with our sweet babies! I love these girls and am so thankful for the children God has given us. I can't wait for the years of friendship and memories ahead!



Tali and Lucy (9 months), Lauren and Emmy (2 months), Christine and Cade (10 days).

1 comment:

  1. How neat that you all had babies this year! Now you can go through all those steps of parenting together! I have several of my friends that have kids the ages of mine, too, and it is SO nice to talk about things we are going through. It is always encouraging that I am not alone in how I am feeling!

    Love you blog! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete