.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Update on Life, Mommy-hood and Pregnancy Week 32!

32 weeks! Can it be? This update is long over due. I've been enjoying my time off from internet these past months though. It has given me some time to spend with the Lord--preparing my heart for this new stage in mommy-hood. Two precious girls to nurture and love and train to be godly women. I've been quite humbled recently thinking about the responsibility (and amazing God-given privilege!) to be a godly example to my girls. Whether they're 2 or 32, I know they'll never stop needing a godly example in their lives. As I think about having 2 little ones and the lack of sleep that is soon coming, I realize my need for God's grace all the more! My patience grows thin when I am tired. :) I want my sweet girls even now to see a mommy who is dependent upon the Lord. I fail every day but pray that by God's grace I can be an example of a beautiful woman to my girls until the day God calls me home! I want them to know what true beauty is in this world that preverts it so. Praying each day for my girls to know and love the God that made them! 


As far as my pregnancy goes....not much to report! So thankful for a textbook perfect pregnancy--according to my midwife. :) Everything has been great and I praise the Lord for no complicatons! I am starting to get more uncomfortable each week as this kiddo grows....and as I grow! It's hard to find a comfy sleeping position and I often wake up with aches and pains. Some days I wonder if I can grow any bigger. Then I remember that can. All I have to do is look at pictures from right before I had Lucy! :)

I can't believe we only have 8 more weeks until we meet our new little princess! I am starting to get in major nesting mode. I want everything to be ready for her arrival now! Haha. But I guess we don't need the bags packed and bassinet set up quite yet. :) We did stock up on diapers and wipes last night. I feel better knowing we won't have to buy those for the first month.

We finally decided on a name! It only took 30 weeks. Ha! Our new baby girl will be named......ready????

.................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................


...................................................................................................................................................................




..................................................................................................................................................................


~ Anna "Annie" Joy ~
A woman of grace and joy; favored by God.


We chose Annie because of it's meaning. We pray that Annie will be a woman of grace and joy who loves and serves her God!

I will hopefully update again in a couple of weeks with a new picture. :) We're keeping busy and enjoying fall! We took a trip to the apple orchard a few weeks ago and Lucy loved it! We're planning on the pumpkin patch next weekend. :) I love this time of year.




No comments:

Post a Comment