.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life and Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks

Hello! Our computer is still down and I have limited access to the internet so blogging has been on the back-burner. Sorry! Hopefully in the next month or so we'll be up and running again and I'll make up for lost time.

25 weeks, 3 days pregnant. I had an appointment with my midwife this morning and she said I was the perfect "textbook" example of a great pregnancy. Yay! I've only gained 17 lbs.--which is a huge improvement from my last pregnancy. But I must say.....I can't see how some women only gain like 25 lbs the whole time! Do they eat? Really. Baby girl was in one position before getting her heartbeat checked and in a new one after. She likes doing acrobatics. Have I mentioned this? Haha. I am feeling so great these days. Lots more energy than I have previously had. So thankful for this. I am totally nesting too. I am reorganizing EVERYTHING! I still have a few rooms to do but our house should be looking pretty amazing in a few days. :)

We are having a really hard time coming up with a name this time around. We have a few names but can't decide for sure. I think we might make a list of 5 or 6 and take it to the hospital. I like the idea of seeing her and then giving her a name. We'll see!

Our family is heading to Disney World (YAY!!!!!!!). Can you sense the excitement?? We leave the 3rd. I am hoping my energy lasts through our vacation. :) Lucy is going to love being there. She is big into the princesses right now. I can't wait!! Don't worry, I'll take a million pictures and post a bunch when we get back.

Here are some comparison pics of this stage of the pregnancy. Top is me with Lucy at 24 1/2 weeks. The bottom is this time around at 25 1/2 weeks.

Lucy, 24 1/2 weeks.

Baby Girl #2, 25 1/2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment