.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I always love Easter. The flowers are blooming, the weather is warming, everything is coming alive! The best part is celebrating our Savior, Jesus Christ, who is ALIVE

I loved singing Glorious Day in church on Sunday--especially this verse:

One day the grave could conceal Him no longer
One day the stone rolled away from the door
Then He arose, over death He had conquered
Now He's ascended, my Lord evermore

Death could not hold Him
The grave could not keep Him from rising again

Living He loved me, dying He saved me
And buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day
Glorious day



After church we had a wonderful meal with family and friends. Lucy loved hunting for eggs! She takes the whole process quite seriously. She also ate entirely too much chocolate and has been on a sugar high ever since. We got her this great book for Easter too! I highly recommend it!!







Hope you all had a wonderful day
 celebrating our RISEN Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Love those lyrics and these photos of your beautiful family!! He is RISEN!

    ReplyDelete