.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch

Let me start out by saying that I LOVE fall! It is definitely my favorite season. I love everything about it. I love the crisp cooler weather, getting out my warm sweaters, pumpkins and the pumpkin patch, apples, cider (and cider doughnuts!), pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin concretes from Sheridan's (for those of you unfamiliar with this....they take a whole piece of pumpkin pie and mix it with vanilla custard. AMAZING.), leaves changing, corn mazes....and the list goes on!
I have been so excited to take Lucy to the pumpkin patch! This has been one of my favorite fall traditions since I was little. Last year I remember talking with Carey on the way about how excited we were to bring our baby girl to the patch this year! Back then I looked like I was trying to smuggle an extra large pumpkin out of the patch. :) 
I can't believe how fast time flies. Here we are.....bringing our Lucy Lu to the pumpkin patch. 
We had so much fun! 
I made a new orange bow just for the occasion. 
Lucy was very excited about going. :)



Here's Lucy with Carey....ready to start our search for the perfect pumpkins. 
Lucy loved looking at all of the pumpkins! She was a great help.....

Hmm, what are these??? 

Can I take one home?


Mommy and her pumpkin. :) 

I love these two. One of my favorite pictures ever.

After Carey and I found some pretty awesome pumpkins that look great with our decor :) we let Lucy choose a little pumpkin for herself. We set out 3 little pumpkins in front of her. She looked at all of them for a second then squealed and grabbed the one she wanted. It was so cute! 
Lucy's pumpkin is sitting on our fireplace. She still goes over and holds it. :)
Mom, can I please keep it?

We love fall!!

The pumpkin patch is so fun!!!

I love her hands in this picture. 
So many pumpkins....so little time!

We had a wonderful time as a family. I can't wait to go again next fall! 
I just love this little girl! Pretty sure she was the cutest pumpkin in the patch!


1 comment: