.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back to Blogging

*Pardon My Dust* --Ha. I'm giving the ol' blog a little makeover and it's not quite finished yet!

Hello. It's been awhile. I've truly missed blogging and am resolved to keep this thing updated! I guess between having a baby, the holidays, traveling, getting no sleep, trying to keep up on housework, trying to get a shower or even lunch, trying to get back into shape, two ER visits (one for each girlie), one hospital stay, and what seems like the never ending cycle of sickness......I just haven't had a chance to blog. Hmm. Yeah, it's been a little crazy around here. :)

What's in the works? 
*I'm writing some update posts on Lucy and Annie. I haven't even written about Annie's birth! And Lucy turned 2!! I have so much to catch up on. 
*My favorite recipes
*Health and exercise stuff 
*Sermons and songs that have encouraged and challenged me
*Pinterest crafts---if I ever get the time to do anything I see on there!
 *Basically just the happenings of life

You have lots to look forward to!

Taken on Christmas. My little Princesses.

For now I just want to say how thankful I am for my church and church family. Pastor Mike just started a new series on heart issues--and wow--I can't wait to go back Sunday to hear the next sermon! They have been so convicting and encouraging. And we're just getting started! The last couple of messages on the wounded heart have been exactly what I've needed. I think every Christian needs to hear these! So if you're needing something to listen to.... :)  Here's a link to the blog (a must read!) and it's easy to find sermons from there. Countryside Heartbeat.  You'll be blessed! 

Our family of 4!  And before you start wondering why my baby is out in the snow in only a sleeper...it was 60 degrees. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope things smooth into a more normal routine for you soon! Glad everyone is on the mend. You look great, and your girls are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are just precious! Hope everyone is feeling much better soon. I totally understand how crazy life is with a toddler and newborn. Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! We feel the same about your church family.... so thankful and blessed to be apart of it! Hope everyone is feeling much better and that life calms down a bit and you can get some rest!

    ReplyDelete