.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Beginning the Adventure

So I've decided to start blogging. This is for our family, far away friends and I suppose anyone else who cares to read of the happenings in our lives. This blog will mostly be about our sweet Lucy--so I've named it after her. She fills each moment of our lives with joy and becoming a mommy is the best thing I've ever done!

A little background......

On May 19th, 2007 I married the love of my life, Carey Wilson.   

   
We spent the first year and a half of our married life in Greenville, SC. 
Then in October of 2008, God moved us to Overland Park, KS! 
Kansas City is my hometown so I am very happy to be back.
We have a wonderful church family here at Countryside. We have grown in our walks with the Lord so much and we are so thankful for our church. Our friends are like our family and we love being at Countryside!

Then in March of 2009, I found out that we were expecting a baby!
I had an easy pregnancy and we couldn't wait to welcome our little girl into the world!


 On December 7, 2009 
Lucy Noelle Wilson was born!
She was a tiny 6lbs. 2 oz., 19 1/2 inches long.
 I learned a whole new kind of love that day. Sometimes I feel like my heart could burst with love for my sweet baby! Becoming a  mommy is the best thing I've ever done. 


"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
---Robert Munsch


Lucy is a happy baby, full of life and energy! 



We love her so much!



My sweet girlie.


Recently, we've been enjoying life, growing through trials, and learning to trust our good God.
We can't wait to see what the next months and years will bring! I'll keep you posted. :)
Stay tuned for more adventures of little Lucy.....


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful site Tali. Thanks for the pictures.
    "His grace is always sufficient, always all that we need, always there when
    we need it, and always all that we need it to be!" Elizabeth George my favorite Bible study author

    ReplyDelete